Biofuse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rp for Bionic, Humans, and Superheroes. Let the destruction begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetriole

Bio-Counters : 3

A Character Empty
PostSubject: A Character   A Character EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Name: William Novick
Species: Human
Place of Origin: In the ruins of Edgewood, West Virginia.
Hair Colour: It used to be a peculiar shade of blonde, but it is now bleached white from sun-light, various accidents involving chemicals, and radiation.
Eye Colour: Before these 'accidents', it was a pure jade green, but now his eyes are speckled with shades of blue and gray.
Height: Very tall for his age. Accurately, I'd say about... 6'8"-ish.
Physical Description: Will has a very... skinny, but durable body. After 10 years of running, dodging, experimenting, exercising, and other things, he's ended up as a very tough guy. His body is pockmarked with scars and bullet-holes, and he is missing an eye. He usually covers his eyes with home-made shades.
Powers: He has very good sight. By very, I mean he can see almost as good as a falcon or an eagle. This is due to radiation. The only draw-back is, he loses energy twice as fast as a normal person.
Flaws: Will takes some things too seriously sometimes. He has a soft heart, and doesn't try to kill unless they try to kill or injure him first (the only exception is robots who are evil, he wouldn't hesitate to kill them). Will can be a bit sarcastic at times, and his brains occasionally make him feel superior to others. He has ruptured his Achilles Tendon, and limps slightly. Sometimes Will will feel a urge to experiment on things such as animals and dead humans, or chemicals.
Education/Occupation: He has read various textbooks involving Math, Science, English, and history, has read old newspapers that he has found in fallout shelters, and he has been given some education by his late guardian.
Hobbies: Experimenting on things, building mechanical parts, reading, walking in the rain, cooking good food, and making weapons.
Personal History*: Will grew up in the ruins of poor old Edgewood. He never knew his parents, was instead raised by a old, kind robot. He was well educated by the robot in various subjects: English, Math, History, Robotics, and Engineering. Will was often warned by his guardian to keep away from Lake Erie, but Will didn't listen at all. He often swam in the lake while his caretaker was away hunting or gathering. Eventually, Will's hair was bleached white from experimenting and swimming in radioactive water, and his eye sight improved drastically. As Will grew up, the robot grew rustier, but it still persisted in giving Will an education. The robot taught him how to make weapons just in case, and grabbed text books from colleges and highschools to teach Will about other subjects. One day, Will and the robot's house was assaulted by other robots, who wished to kill humans. The robot forced Will to flee, and perished in the process. Vowing revenge, Will continued onto other cities to search for other survivors to aid him.
RP example*: I walked up the street, watching out for patrolling robots. The town seemed empty, and everything was quiet. No birds, no animals as far as I could see. I walked over to a wall, and kicked it down. The concrete wall crumbles with ease, scattering rubble all over the place. As I kneel down, I notice a dirty doll that looked old. As I pick it up, it falls apart. I then notice various burn marks on the ground, and grit my teeth. Robots had been here, and they had killed a little girl. Grinding my teeth, I stand up, and walk away as fast as I can towards the direction New York is in.
Notes: I don't understand why you don't just merge the hair color, eye color, and height section with the physical description... but whatever. Also, he often uses a crossbow and a knife as a weapons.
Back to top Go down
Dylan
Admin
Dylan

Bio-Counters : 2147483647

A Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Character   A Character EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Excellent. Welcome to Biofuse

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://biofuse.board-directory.net

A Character